Top Three Old TV Shows to Binge on Netflix

1. Nurse Jackie
This tv show is based in New York City and focuses on the life of Jackie, played by Edie Falco. Nurse Jackie is an emergency room nurse who has a killer secret; she’s a high functioning drug addict. The tv show goes through her life training new nursing students and her struggling with her husband and her family and last but not least, her drug addiction. Since she works at a hospital she sneaks around getting drugs from the pharmacy worker who she’s having an affair with. Throughout the end her problem gets so bad she gets fired, arrested, and gets so desperate she lives off of cold medicine to get her feeling “normal” again. This tv show started in 2009 and ended in 2015 with a shocking ending and unfortunate series of events.

2. Weeds
Based in Agrestic, California, Nancy Botwin a widow with two children struggles to keep her family afloat after her husband passes. She does this by occasionally selling marijuana. It isn’t big until everything takes a turn for the worst. This show is a dark comedy with some drama and is also a bit of a thriller because viewers don’t know what’s going to happen next. There are surprises you will not expect while watching this show, and it’s great for people who like plot twists. It’s a great tv show to watch and even binge. It has 8 seasons and ended in 2012.

3. Greys Anatomy 
Meredith Grey, daughter of world renown surgeon Ellis Grey, starts her first year as a surgical intern as Seattle Grace Hospital. She soon becomes close with her fellow interns Christina, George, Izzy, and Alex. This show is about how they grow as people and how their lives get intertwined with love and hardships while they become attending surgeons and chose their specialities. However, during this long journey, many deaths and tragedies happen. Some tragedies include interns dying, cancer diagnoses, and even a bombing. Honestly, this has got to be one of my all time favorite shows, which started in 2005, and is still airing new episodes on ABC! It’s perfect to watch with friends or to binge on a Saturday night with a tub of ice cream.