Lost In Your Own Mind

Don’t front – I’m pretty sure that you’ve wondered about the way dreams work. How things can appear in dreams and then continue to appear as you see them in real life.
    Sometimes you wake up because you thought you were falling. I’m pretty sure the reasoning behind this is that angels were trying to take you to heaven, but they were a little clumsy on the way up, and let you slip.

Now that you’ve successfully contemplated everything you’ve ever believed, I’ll go in depth with my research on dreaming.

Dreaming is evidence for the activeness of the conscience. Dreams can consist of thoughts flying through one’s head during the day: wants, wishes, and desires. However, the real science behind the active sub-conscience continues to be a mystery. It is believed to have a more spiritual aspect to it, but one can’t be too sure. Why would evolution ever decide that dreaming was beneficial to the survival of a species? How is it possible that people can envision situations before they happen? Confusion about the dream world is honestimagely one of life’s mysteries that no one seems too bothered about.

Medication has also been linked to the altering and warping of the sub-conscience.  Medication has a tendency to drastically strengthen this confusion and plunge dreamers into a muddled and insecure state of existence. These side effect are mostly recognized in treatment for mental illness. Regardless, dreaming does have a bad habit of confusing the dreamer between what is reality and what remains in the mind’s eye.

The most reasonable explanation in dream analysis is that dreams are the manifestation of thoughts. These thoughts may not have been actively realized, but they are present and recognized with a sense of nostalgia.

Beware the inception of the sleeping realm, or you might be lost in it.