10 Reasons You Should Get the Apple Watch

Older people think that there’s no point to having your phone on your wrist, but that’s because they’re old and don’t know anything. They can’t understand the laziness of this generation and how it’s hard to take your phone out of your pocket when you get a call or message. But many people would really like to have the Apple Watch– especially the lazy ones. So here’s ten reasons why old people should want the Apple Watch. (Because the younger ones already want one).

image

1. If you’re in a meeting or somewhere where you can’t take out your phone or start texting or look through your mail, you can simply just look at your wrist and have everything right there.
  2. If you’re in bed taking a nap during the day and someone calls you but your phone is five feet away on your table, you can just answer the call from your watch.
  3. When shopping, you don’t have to go digging through your bag to get your credit card. You can simply pay through your watch thanks to Apple pay.
  4. If you’re a runner, you can have your watch track your daily exercise and see how much you’ve ran. The Apple Watch also tracks your heart rate.
  5. Old people want to be healthy, so the apple watch can tell you if you’ve been sitting for too long. So stand up, walk around and sit right back down in a minute or two.
  6. Send new live emojis that move. Send a thumbs, a smiley face, or a heart face emoji.
  7. Tap on your friends’ names and draw on your screen. Whatever you draw on your screen will appear on your friend’s Apple Watch. Draw a flower or heart to let them know you’re thinking of them.
  8. Share your heartbeat with someone special or even a friend. Tap on their name, then hold two fingers on your screen. Your heartbeat will appear on their screen.
  9. Don’t have time to text back? Leave a quick voice message and have your watch translate it into words or just send it as a recording.
  10. Have a question? Well now you can ask Siri anything right on your wrist. Just say “Hey Siri”.
View Comments (2)