Soft Sugar Cookies
Soft Sugar Cookies
June 13, 2024
MERINGUE COOKIES
MERINGUE COOKIES
June 4, 2024

“Sessanta” At the Forest Hills Stadium

Featuring A Perfect Circle, Puscifer, and Primus

On Saturday May 4th, I went to see A Perfect Circle, Puscifer, and Primus at Forest Hills Stadium.

The concert featured no openers and only performances from each band in sets of about 2-4 songs each. One band would finish their set and then the other would go on, rotating randomly with each band going on multiple times.

My History With These Bands

In 2022, my dad asked me if I wanted to go to a concert with him during Tool’s 2022 tour. Having listened to a few songs in the past, I said ‘sure,’  and I ended up loving it. Tool is now one of my favorite bands, and I got into A Perfect Circle through Tool. I’d already been listening to some Primus prior to getting tickets, mostly because I find Les Claypool’s bass playing awesome, but also because Primus’ music is unique in the weirdest way possible, making for an extremely fun listening experience. In Puscifer’s case, I didn’t get a chance to listen to much, so the concert was a great introduction to more of their music.

My Thoughts

Absolutely INSANE bro! Both Maynard James Keenan’s voice and Les Claypool’s bass with Forest Hills Stadium’s incredible sound made for an amazing show.

My personal highlights of the show were Judith, Southbound Pachyderm, Jerry Was A Racecar Driver, The Hollow, Tiny Monster, The Package, and Galileo. Hearing Judith live especially was really cool for me, amplified my love for the song by a lot.

This might’ve been one of my favorite concert experiences. Although I haven’t been to many concerts this one will definitely be one i’ll remember for the rest of my life.