Soft Sugar Cookies
Soft Sugar Cookies
June 13, 2024
MERINGUE COOKIES
MERINGUE COOKIES
June 4, 2024

Autumn’s Makeup Routine!

There is no secret that I absolutely love makeup. I love trying new products and new shades of blush and trying different mascaras to see if they give good enough length. Many of you watch my get ready videos, so today I am going to be sharing my whole entire makeup routine

1. First, for primer, I like to use the Refy  primer. The applicator is really cool and keeps my makeup on all day.
  2. I never use foundation. I like  skin tint which provides less coverage and less heavy.  I like to use the one from Ilia;  it gives some coverage with giving a glowy look.
  3. I try so many different concealers, but my favorite would have to be the Tower 28 one: it’s medium coverage and comes in very pretty and simple packaging
  4. For bronzer I would pick the Rare Beauty one; it goes on so nicely and is very creamy
  5. For blush I love  Saie One, specifically, in the shade, “Baby.” It’s such a nice baby pink and so pretty.
  6. For powder, I love the Huda Beauty because it makes my under eyes looks flawless and gives such a nice matte finish.
  7. For highlighter, I love Benefit in Cookie because it gives such a nice glow and shimmer.
  8. For mascara, I love YSL because it gives such nice length and is never ever clumpy.
  9. I have tried so so many lip glosses and balm, but my favorite of all time has to be the Summer Friday’s lip balm because it makes my lips incredibly soft and gives a perfect glossy finish.

This is my makeup routine