Trump vs FBI

Sean Hannity (seen on left) has apparently advised President Trump on how to handle the Nunes Memo situation.

Donald Trump was known as an extremely wealthy businessman just a little over a year ago. Today, he is the known as the most important man in the world as leader of the United States of America.

In 2015 he started the Trump and Pence: Make America Great Again campaign and ran for office and in early 2017 was sworn in as President.  Since then, he’s been notorious for his poor decisions as the leader of the free world, has been under investigation, and has been accused of firing anyone who undermines his position or fails to pledge allegiance to him.

Early this year, the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) and the DOJ (Department of Justice) have been under heat after the release of the Nunes Memo: a 4- page memo incriminating the Bureau and Department of abuse of their surveillance systems against Trump/Carter Page and their ties to Russia. The 4- page long memo was created by Devin Nunes early 2018 to discard Democratic officials. Then, on Monday, February 5th, 2018, another memo was released. Adam Schiff, a democratic congressman created a 10-page memo that is to serve as the Democrat’s ‘side’ of the story. Many officials say that with this political battle against major surveillance agencies and Donald Trump, things don’t look good for Trump or the Republican party.

On February 5th, 2018 a White House official claimed that they, too believe that these things do not look good for POTUS and the Republican Party. “I think it’s going to be very hard for The White House, like it was hard for the Republicans on the committee, to block the release of this,” Mr. Schiff told reporters after the vote. “I am more concerned that they would make political redactions.”

The whole memo conflict has taken its tolls on both parties with both sides claiming that the other is lying, almost as if it’s a game of “she said/he said.” We still do not know whether or not or how the whole fallout will be solved. The end of the fallout could potentially lead to a solution where one party is more pleased with the outcome. A hypothetical solution would be POTUS firing major FBI officials, again, however this time he’d fill their spots with people that would not be as opposed to him. We aren’t sure what’ll happen next, however we know something major will happen, maybe to one party or both.