A Village Valentine’s Day

By Amanda Long

As February 14th approaches, the question always arises– what to get your sweetheart for the most romantic day of the year?

images
image via wallpict.com

Valentine’s Day is coming up and   stress is filling the air– what to get for your boyfriend, girlfriend or crush? Flowers? Chocolates? Jewelry? Well, the best thing to give your special someone Valentine’s Day should be from your heart (not literally). Express yourself deeply. If you recently started dating, don’t come off too strong, a small teddy bear or chocolates would be appropriate. Jewelry should be given only if you have been together for some time now. Remember, Valentines Day isn’t just about giving red and pink gifts, it’s about love, so unleash your inner -romantic!. If you and your partner have been dating for months, then the best thing to do is get them something worthy of all the things she or he has done for you.

Luckily for you, the Village School Student Government is selling candy-grams for only 50 cents– it’s a simple and sweet gesture– I know I’m buying some. The candy -grams will be delivered during first period on Valentine’s Day. If you are single this Valentine’s Day, it’s still perfectly fine to indulge in a little chocolate. After all, even though it’s nice to love someone, it’s always best to love yourself.